Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 1st. Updates….

Vacation. California. Fun in the sun. I did one workout. And I ate very well in the morning with fresh fruit and yogurt. Then….. I kind of went wild. Cupcakes. They are my weakness, my kryptonite. I thought I gained some weight but I got home and I was the SAME! So since Ive been back home I've been having Shakeology for breakfast. And I tried out the pumpkin pie Shakeology recipe. Its delicious!! Vanilla is amazing. Makes everything taste like cake. I prefer Shakeology for my protein shakes but you can substitute any vanilla protein.





 November 1st. Today. I wanted to try out these new workouts from youtube video but I don't have all the equipment needed. So I did a round of Les Mills Combat. It was the 60 min Live one. It was really fun and I enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment