Monday, December 26, 2016

Two years? Welcome 2017 because 2016 can GTFO

Its been two years since I wrote a blog. Wow. So much has happened. So much that I could not possibly write down everything that has happened. I can put down some highlights....



2015 - moved to Phoenix AZ. It was time for a change... However.... I had no idea how much my life would change. It was NOT the hardest year of my life. Change is scary but always good even if you don't think so at the time. Good things happened this year but.... then 2016 happened.





2016 - worst year of my life. Bar none. Everything that could go wrong did. Loss. Heartache. Scares beyond comprehension at times... It showed me that I am so much stronger then I realized. I am so very glad there are only a few days left in 2016....







So I decided on two things for 2017. To take better care of myself and have more fun. It is quiet easy to get bogged down in "adulting" stop having fun and stop taking care of yourself. That is what 2016 did to me. Well, what I did to myself during the course of 2016.


WELCOME 2017 BECAUSE 2016 CAN GTFO.

USMCdaffy ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment