Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Well I am now on week three of Phase II. I think it is going great!! Every Tuesday is Plyocide and its a killer cardio workout. It's only 55 minutes and it does go by very fast. Tony Horton calls it death by jumping. It sometimes feels like death by jumping and this last Tuesday (yesterday) it really kicked my booty! KICKED IT! HOLY. I was very proud of myself because I was able to do the last exercise nearly the whole time and its the longest minute OF MY LIFE! Its a lot of up and down, up and down.... The only part I still cannot do is the Plyo part because its a pushup with a clap. I'm not quite ready for that level but I can do all the pushups AND because it's a drill he just calls out what we are doing. VERY FAST! I really have to push myself to finish it out! I did it! YAY!! 

"Do your best and forget the rest"! ~Tony Horton

Observing Lent

Today is Ash Wednesday. So that means its the start of Lent. I have observed Lent for quite a few years now. This year I am giving up white flour anything and potatoes.... Its gonna be HARD! But you are supposed to pick something that challenges you and this is certainly going to challenge me! I had been thinking of giving this stuff up for a while now. I really wanted chips today. DESPERATELY! Wanted chips!! Instead I made a greenberry shakeology with banana. It was good and it filled me up. On to a decent start! :o)

Ciao
USMCdaffy

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work and positive outlook!

    CHEEERS! to you...


    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete