Monday, February 6, 2012

Phase II

Pinned Image




I completed P90X2 Phase I. YES! I did a total of four weeks. I was not sure if I was going to go to four weeks but I am so glad I did! That last week really showed vast improvement. I really felt stronger! I did so many more reps this last week! YES!! It does pay off!!

Recovery WEEK! A whole week of yoga X2 and recovery & mobility DVD. I needed it. I did one day of Yoga X2 and this head cold killed me! UGH! I needed rest. So I rested. Sort of... I didnt do any workouts for the week. That is rest for me. I would have rather laid around but that not realistic for my life...  Life still goes on sick or not.

Pinned Image
Today! Phase II Whether I could breath through my nose or NOT! Theraflu and sugar free cough drops and I made it through!! It was hard but as I was doing my workout today I was thinking about what equipment I need to purchase to make it better! I have to do a lot of modifications BUT! But.... I did all my pushups on my toes! YAY!!!! That says I DID get stronger..... And my pants were looser today. HA!

Ciao
USMCdaffy

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Christy! You are such an inspiration, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK!!! Keep going... just don't hurt yourself!!

    ReplyDelete