Sunday, January 22, 2012

Motivation.....


Motivation

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about workouts and she asked me what is my motivation? She asks is there someone that gets on me about working out? Uh??? No. So what does motivate me? What keeps pushing me? How do I keep going on day to day from workout to workout? I really started thinking about this question. There was no one answer for me. There are many motivations for me.

Getting a new pair of workout shoes. I am so excited to put them on and test them out. How nice and clean and new they are.. How great they make my feet feel. My favorite (not an endorsement) ones are Nike Shox. They fit my feet perfectly. No sliding, slipping, fits exactly on my feet. I have not found another shoe that I love as much or fits as well.

Facebook. I know. I know. Seems silly but I log my workouts every day on there. Its a way for me to keep track but it does keep me motivated. I like seeing my progress and how far I have come. It was for myself. Then people started commenting. Good comments. Nice comments. Motivational comments and it kept me motivated.

Be a product of the product. I love love love Beachbody stuff. It works. If you use it. I have so many BB workouts. I love them all in their own lovely ways! I drink Shakeology everyday because its good for me and it works. If you use it. Its not cheap but its not a cheap product. Even if I didn't coach I would still buy their workouts & Shakeology because I believe in it. I am devoted to it. Whether its 90 days P90X2, TurbFire, HipHopAbs or 30 day yoga challenge I do my very best to keep on schedule & on track. Once I start myself on a challenge and don't stop until the end! I have been injured. Discouraged. Angry. Sad. I kept going.....I KEEP going.

I can't give up on myself. I refuse. I'm not gonna let some little bump in the road stop me.

Ciao
USMCdaffy
Scroll to Top

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! Keep up the good work! It'll pay off!! Love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete