Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 2 P90X2 Complete!






Week two of P90X2 is complete and on to week three! I think its going very well. Each time I do each DVD I am doing more reps and my form is getting better. Like Tony Horton says "Time. Practice.Patience". I already did my workout for the day which was Plyocide. And Tony likes to call that 'Death by Jumping'. Uhhhhh. What? He says he is kidding.... I have my doubts. Its a 'shorter' workout BUT its high high high intensity. And its not that I am not used to that kind of workout because I did do 100s of hours of TurboFire. Its that I have to get going. I literally drag myself to get started. Draggggggggggggg........ BUT once I started I really have fun. Tony is entertaining. And I have difficulty with boredom. So far there has been zero boredom. Actually because you do a different DVD each day its hard to remember each exercise is what. Even though I have done many of them on different workout DVDs from other trainers. They just have different names! The only routine I have with P90X2 is which DVD is which day! LOL At the end of this week I decide if I do another week of the 'foundation' (Phase I) or onto 'Strength' (Phase II) Will I be ready? Do I need the additional week? Each phase is 3-6 weeks. I want to keep the plan 90 days BUT I don't want to move forward if I am not ready.

But I don't give up. I keep going. Take a break keep going... Because.......
Pinned Image

Ciao
USMCdaffy

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your next post!! ROCK ON GAL!!!

    ReplyDelete