Sunday, January 8, 2012

P90X2 Week 1... And Time?


Pinned Image

Week one of P90X2 complete. I am alive and uninjured! It went well. It was HARD. Yet it was FUN! I know I know. It sounds totally insane even when I say it myself! I learned two things. One there are lots of exercises that I have already done in other workout which is comforting. The second thing is that I love this workout! I know its only week one and I have weeks and weeks left but.... Its so FUN and Tony Horton is great! He's not only motivating but he makes you feel like you are there with him and the kids! I forgot how funny and enjoyable he is in his workouts. Also everyone on there is sweating like MAD! All of them including Tony. It can be intimdating with the level of fitness they ALL have but you see every person on there sweating and breathing hard because it's diffult workout for them too. I modify a lot and my goal is to do at least half the reps. I am so glad I did TurboFire and Chalene Extreme before I attempted P90X2. I did Power90 years ago with Tony Horton but never did P90X. So this all really new to me and I had no idea how exactly these workouts would pan out. My shoulders are always sore! Other parts are a little sore but my shoulders are always the tightest & most sore! The Yoga X2 was the HARDEST yoga I have ever done, its 67 minutes vs the P90X Yoga X which is  90 MINUTES! HOLY!!!  I could barely do the 67 minutes and I took A LOT of breaks. Tony says its okay to take breaks and since he is in charge.... ;o) So far I love it and I start of week two tomorrow! Oh and Sunday. I rest.


Pinned Image

Time. The thing with time is that it slips away. It something that you can't get back. Time is everything. You have to MAKE time to do the things you want. You have time to tweet. You have time to Facebook. You have time to blog. You have time to watch TV. Then you certainly have time to exercise. You might not have an hour (which is the average P90X2 workout time) but you have 10 minutes. Or 15 Minutes. It adds up. I don't go to the gym anymore because I cannot fit that time into my day and since my days change around the best thing for ME is to workout at home. So Beachbody programs work for me and well a lot of other people too! LOL Interested? See my site www.beachbodycoach.com/usmcdaffy

Ciao
USMCdaffy

1 comment:

  1. I know first hand how hard it is to fit in a work-out of exercise and proper meal prep working the CRAZY hours that you work! Keep up the posts and your dedication to yourself! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!

    dd

    ReplyDelete