Monday, January 2, 2012

P90X2 and.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!


WORK IT OUT!!
Pinned Image
Today is the day. Day One. Of  the 90 day program. Today I started P90X2. I never did P90X but I did do Power90 (on VHS mind you!) many years ago and I always loved Tony Horton! He's funny and charming as he beats you down! :o) I did X2 Core. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be! There is NO DOUBT it was HARD! I was sweating. I was breathing hard. But! But it was do-able. Yes, folks! It IS do-able. It IS attainable! I had to modify and I couldn't do all of the reps of everything AND there is one move I cannot do. Yet. I think it was a successful workout. Next week I am going to add some bonus cardio. Usually the first week of a new workout I go slow because you never know how things are going to go with a brand new workout. I also preview the workout BEFORE I start them so kind of see what I am getting myself into first thing! I also want to mention that I think the reason Core X2 was not as harrowing as I thought is because TurboFire and Yoga prepared me! I was prepared and HIIT workouts make everything easier! Yoga helped with my balance! I have good balance and I am fairly strong. Food is really my weakness soooooooo... I went back to my old friend www.myfitnesspal.com. She keeps me ON track which has been seriously lacking! Lacking on the tracking people!
Pinned Image
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

So have you done your New Years Resolutions? I don't call them that.... I call them goals. I wrote 15 down yesterday. I also sent them to ONE person in email so I can be accountable! HA! I like to have a variety of goals. Not just weight loss and better eating but things that force me out of my comfort zone. I also gave them TIMES! Yes! I gave myself dates to achieve these goals. And I have already begun to implement these goals. I started my NEW workout today but I started changing my life yesterday! This year, 2012, is gonna be my best year. Why? Because I am telling myself that EVERY day.


And remember its never too late to make a change.


Ciao'
USMCdaffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment