Monday, February 3, 2014

Back to Running! 10K training has begun!

Today was my first day back on the treadmill. Day 1 of 10K training with Coach Jenny. This program is 8 weeks so I'll be done on March 28 as the plan says. I really like following a program and I really like Coach Jenny.

Once again my HR monitor didn't work so I put it back in my bag. I've emailed the company and their remedy didn't fix it. I broke a nail in the process and I really tired of dealing with this situation so I think I am going to start looking for another heart rate monitor. I could NOT find my Fitbit. I was sure I put it in my gym bag last night after I charged it. I looked when I got back home and it's till MIA. I'm gonna test out Nike+ app to see if that is a good one to use for mileage.



I ran anyway. I've been running the same amount of time for the same amount of miles so I'm guessing 3 miles today. I have my new shoes and I just returned from a week off from running so I did a nice easy pace. My music needs  to be changed up and I'm working on that today. I had to stop a couple times because of the music issues popping up but it was a nice run and I'm glad to back in the gym.


So I guess today was FULL of plot twists….

Ciao
USMCdaffy

No comments:

Post a Comment