Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Updates…. P90X2 Round2

Im in week 2 of 10K training with PearSports. Today was a four mile run. It went okay. I really like the app from PEARsports but I can't use it for a distance run because the GPS doesn't work on the treadmill. So I used Nike+ app and that works just great but I really miss Coach Jenny! I'm weighing my options about this app training situation. I think it will be fine once I start running outside but I'm not quite there yet. 

I've decided to start Round 2 of P90X2. I started on Tuesday. Its still a tough workout BUT its so much fun. Much more fun then P90X. The workouts are slightly shorter and there is more balance exercise included in P90X2. My favorite is Plyocide which is actually death by jumping. It has four rounds of five exercises. It goes by very fast and it's very intense cardio. It's Tony Horton so depending if you like him or not will decide if you have fun. I LOVE it! I enjoy it even though I'm sweating beyond belief.

I've started clean eating again. It's hard work but it's what I think has been holding me back from getting to the next level of fitness. Planning is key for me!! 


Ciao 
USMCdaffy

ALSO! Don't forget to donate to my page on http://www.active.com/donate/semperfifundmcm2014/SFFCGoddar 
All the proceeds go directly to SemperFi Funds Wounded Warrriors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment